Dear Bloggers,
When browsing the internet not so long ago, I came across this site-- Polyvore.com. Basically, it's this site where people are supposed to create fashion based collages, any style of their choice, and they can be: rated, commented on, or saved to another persons album.
Now what really strikes me as funny, is how truly addicting this website really is. If you think that you’re just going to create one design, just to test it out for whatever reasons you might have, it wont be the last.
When I first saw the site, I figured since I really had nothing better to do, that I’d just try one design and see what would happen. That’s when I got hooked, suddenly after creating one design, I felt the inspiration to create another and than another, and so on and so forth. Through the wide variety of clothing and accessories that you’re given to work with, the endless amounts muse that you’ll find in the simplest of pieces is unbelievable.
All I’m trying to say to my fellow readers is if you’re looking for something to do on one of those boring days, take a moment and visit the link posted below! Let me know if you find it just as addicting as I do, and if you don’t, how stupid you must think I am for spending all this time writing about it!
Link Mentioned Above :: http://www.polyvore.com/
Keep Reading,
XOXO ~ Elizabeth

No comments:
Post a Comment